oh hai jhaz

oh hai jhaz

Post 13 Nov 2011 13:35

i was jw, thoughts on 4.3?

checked out some of the fights and yet again, they seem to be gimmick-ed towards disc, well at least that undead chick and the old god's servants

theyre giving us a tranquility thats, well better than tranquility but is it enough for holy to come out on top?

oh, and are our set bonuses complete shit or am i missing the point of a mana reduction every 3min as opposed to mana regain through out the fight, and our 4 set isnt all that fantastic...its like cauterizing flame, except purely situational, please correct me if im wrong

oh and i want your MLP cast bar, tell me your price :D or tell me how to custom it on powa and ill do it there haha

Re: oh hai jhaz

Post 13 Nov 2011 16:58

User avatarJhazrun

I seem to be doing okay. Chiefly just peeved about 100 yd Atonement being axed.

Teresina wrote:oh, and are our set bonuses complete shit or am i missing the point of a mana reduction every 3min as opposed to mana regain through out the fight, and our 4 set isnt all that fantastic...its like cauterizing flame, except purely situational, please correct me if im wrong

Reduction and restoration are just vehicles, and neither is intrinsically more desirable than the other. The bonuses aren't without (quite severe) problems, but you've still got to look at them as wholes. Also, what does Cauterizing Flame have to do with either?

Teresina wrote:oh and i want your MLP cast bar, tell me your price :D or tell me how to custom it on powa and ill do it there haha

It's… not exactly the most ergonomic of contraptions, consisting of three separate addons and two custom files. Frankly, I'm not sure I know how to properly package it without something breaking.

Post 13 Nov 2011 20:12

thats it? youre only concern about 4.3 is the atonement dying?

and i was just comparing the bonuses

id be happy if you tried =/

Post 18 Nov 2011 02:07

Have you seen any particular fight woo any particular spec? :3

Post 18 Nov 2011 09:32

ultraxion seems to be a nice holy fight, same with morchok and another that has like 8 diff phases, forgot his name though, rest seem to be nicer to disc then anything else

Post 29 Nov 2011 19:07

User avatarJhazrun

Teresina wrote:thats it? youre only concern about 4.3 is the atonement dying?
I said I'm peeved, not concerned. Then again, what I find annoying probably doesn't warrant it, and when I really should be worried I'm not in the slightest. So go figure.

Teresina wrote:id be happy if you tried =/
The problem is that Gnosis ―the cast bar addon— saves everything on a character basis. I can give the image files if you know how to configure the rest from scratch, though.