disc priest trinket choice

disc priest trinket choice

Post 23 Nov 2011 11:50

1. Hello, i got a question about my trinkets i have [jaws of defeat] heroic equipped. And my question is what should i use as secondary trinket ? [Fiery Quintessence], [Tyrande's Favorite Doll] or [Core of Ripeness] ?

2. One more question. is it worth to reforge mastery to haste to reach 12% haste to get the extra tic on renew

Re: disc priest trinket choice

Post 25 Nov 2011 18:57

1. Alysrazor's HC trinket
2. No.

Post 25 Nov 2011 22:44

at the moment i dont have the alys trinket ;P

Post 25 Nov 2011 23:00

I'd go with the Doll.

Post 26 Nov 2011 22:51

You forget about the moonwell trinket. Worthless dailys besides patterns to sell also hold this.

Good trinket. Loads of output when you need it. I'd about put it as high or higher than that shitty alyrazor trinket.

Post 29 Nov 2011 19:18

User avatarJhazrun

hybrids wrote:1. Hello, i got a question about my trinkets i have [jaws of defeat] heroic equipped. And my question is what should i use as secondary trinket ? [Fiery Quintessence], [Tyrande's Favorite Doll] or [Core of Ripeness] ?
You're likely to get more mileage out of the Rune than any of those.
arfur wrote:You forget about the moonwell trinket. Worthless dailys besides patterns to sell also hold this.
Good trinket. Loads of output when you need it. I'd about put it as high or higher than that shitty alyrazor trinket.
It's excellent, yes. A royal pain in the flank to acquire, though.
hybrids wrote:2. One more question. is it worth to reforge mastery to haste to reach 12% haste to get the extra tic on renew
The wimpiest gain is "worth it" if the cost is low enough. I know I can barely stay near the the far side of the threshold myself with all the haste on everything. Also, are you asking because you have separate sets/items for the two healing specs, or because you're ignoring Holy?

Post 02 Dec 2011 01:42

holy is so bad spec in the latest patch. divine hymn only crits around 50k

Post 02 Dec 2011 06:39

im not ignoring holy, but when i asked those questions i was in a 25man guild and they already had a holy priest.. The reason why i asked is if i should put my priority on haste or mastery ?

Post 04 Dec 2011 10:52

User avatarJhazrun

hybrids wrote:The reason why i asked is if i should put my priority on haste or mastery ?

That's not what you asked at all, but if you're in a 25 as Discipline, it's because of what you do with mastery, not haste.