Dragon Soul Specs

Dragon Soul Specs

Post 28 Nov 2011 13:29

I would love to see a short overview of which spec (holy oder discipline) is stronger for which encounter in the dragon soul, both normal and heroic
Thanks a lot :)

Re: Dragon Soul Specs

Post 28 Nov 2011 21:08

I don't think there is a spec that is stronger suited for any fight, disc or holy. They both bring their own utility to the raid and they will both be equally as good in Dragon Soul.

Post 28 Nov 2011 21:13

User avatarmeth

I'd say the poster before me is right. If you are not required to have a Shadow off-spec then I'd go with a Holy and a Disc spec to have them both available if needed. Will also depend on your raid composition what sort of healer would be more needed.

I feel like I have recently seen only a lot of Holy specs in videos, but that could easily be a misleading judgement.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 28 Nov 2011 21:31

User avatarKyy

On the fights I healed on ptr (mostly 10mans), holy felt more balanced spec to start with. Obviously it all comes down to what the other healers are and what kinda roles you use in your guild. But have both rdy and play around, tuning and respeccing is pretty damn fast. Specially if you have http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info8075-ActionBarSaver2.html so no reason to get stuck with single spec

Hating with passion

Post 04 Dec 2011 10:49

User avatarJhazrun

It's pretty hard to go wrong with Holy, yes.