Disc vs Holy

Disc vs Holy

Post 03 Dec 2011 13:29

Hey Jhazrun,
On normal (and Heroic if u are sure about any encounters), when do you use disci nowadays (in DS)? I might be blinded by the new Holy Hymn and a Holy Word: Sanctuary thats starting to look like something useful every now and then, but still, I think holy is very strong on most encounters this tier?

Thanks

Re: Disc vs Holy

Post 04 Dec 2011 10:38

User avatarJhazrun

Your observations are accurate. I think they'll be making me go Discipline for Morchok HC, though.

Post 04 Dec 2011 12:37

Barrier I guess? Sub 20%? And Pain Supp for that sake, I suppose thats useful on HC yeah, 'cuse on normal its never really a problem to survive the inc. damage for holy to take care :)

But thanks anyway, and GL next week :)

Post 04 Dec 2011 20:37

And Divine Aegis, esp for 10 man I'd guess.

Post 05 Dec 2011 14:30

Jhazrun wrote:Your observations are accurate. I think they'll be making me go Discipline for Morchok HC, though.

Do you guys have another disc priest? As in if they make you go disc, is disc important enough to stack more than one disc healer for that fight?

Post 05 Dec 2011 19:08

User avatarJhazrun

Alkajak wrote:Do you guys have another disc priest? As in if they make you go disc, is disc important enough to stack more than one disc healer for that fight?

I'm our only non-Shadow main. As for the second, Heroic Morchok is one of the few encounters in the game where, should one have them, two Discis won't step on each others' feet.