Gear for Disc/Holy

Re: Gear for Disc/Holy

Post 22 Oct 2011 10:34

User avatarJhazrun

Thotz wrote:We'll be talking about Smitebots in next patch most likely, if they will really change the range to 100 yard. It's not official, I guess (?).

I thought I trained you better. No. I still don't care for numbers or that theorycrafting nonsense. I'm looking forward to being able to use the talent again because it's simply FUN, not out of some delusion of grandeur over a three-(*gasp*!)-digit value.

Too bad it's really hard to fit AA/Atonement + SoS talent and ToT + Inspiration etc in the same build. I kinda hate the fact that you have to have two different specs for AoE and Single target encounters. Imo there's too much talents for discs and low amount of talent points to put on the secondary builds to make it reliable. You either have to sacrifice something really necessary to get something necessary or if you don't, things get awkward.
It's like your in a candy shop and you'll see all these delicious candys, but you only have certain amount of money, so you can't afford all the candys you want. No matter what combo of candys you end up choosing to your bag, in the end you don't have enough money to get all the candys from the board, in the end whatever choice you do will be undesirable.

Why do you want Strength of Soul? Baleroc's forgotten the moment the patch hits. Also, you use too many words for a single-sentence point.

Post 22 Oct 2011 12:38

That's my way to do it. I don't want to express my thoughts like you do.

Post 09 Dec 2011 06:39

It's a lot less than here most of the jobs dry. You see, unlike the DPS, I can not simply link to a thread EJ or completely ignore it.