Spine HC SP rotation

Spine HC SP rotation

Post 04 Jan 2012 09:55

Dear All,

We are currently progressing at Spine HC 10man, and i would like to know which is better burst dps on tendons.
Please note that at the moment i only have 2set bonus from T13.
Options :
1)Normal Rotation (with AA,SF,and VP trinket)
2)Mind Spike - Mind Blast Rotation (with AA,SF,and VP trinket)

I read in shadowpriest.com that if you have 4set bonus from T13 is way better to stick with Mind Spike - Mind Blast rotation. Is it worth it or normal rotation with triple orb Mind Blast is better.

I would like to know your opinion (ppl that downed spine or working on it) for what is better to do.
Thanks in advance for all your help.

Re: Spine HC SP rotation

Post 04 Jan 2012 14:18

User avatarTombolo

The whole Tendon phase depends a lot on RNG as it's very short. Based on my own experiences though, I would say normal rotation (with Shadowfiend, AA and possible trinkets) is a bit better without the 4 set bonus. It's also "safer" in regards to mana as Mind Spike tends to drain mana quickly.

Post 05 Jan 2012 06:45

Dear Tombolo,

Thank you very much for you reply i appreciate your time.
Can you also please confim me that with 4set bonus Mind Spike - Mind Blast rotation with all cds up ofc is better burst dps for tendons.
Am askig because this reset most probably i will have my 4set bonus(unless i get extremly unlucky :P)

Have a nice day,
Mamorak

Post 05 Jan 2012 09:47

User avatarKyy

with 4part going mastery heavy reforge/gear and spamming spike is way better.

Also im 95% sure spike/mb is better even without 4 part, at least i had better results with that

Hating with passion

Post 05 Jan 2012 15:51

Thank you all for the replies!
I appreciate all your time.