Devai Hunter UI

Re: Devai Hunter UI

Post 11 Dec 2011 10:28

User avatardeva

You have the latest version of ElvUI?

You mean the borderlining or? cause your minimap is exactly like mine (except the borderlining which is pink).
You can configure your chat, by remove the "guild, raid and whisper" tabs and modify general tab to add all those tabs together.You can do this by going on the general tab options and checking values in from there.

That C and > was on previous version, they don't exist anymore. You can just move your recount by going in to the options -> windows -> lock window, by doing this it allows you to scale it too. Dont you have data text there and chat removed, it surely looks like that you removed the right chat and added recount there. In the new version you need to check something called backdrop(or something) from general tab... Can't check it out cause BANNED LOL.

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 11 Dec 2011 17:11

the sizes are messed up for me, the AB3 and AB5 or w.e they are arent straight and i cant fix them and the tooltip doesnt show after i restart wow for some reason and i also cant seem to move the castbars around...

help plz, ty.

http://i40.tinypic.com/e9g6qt.jpg

Post 11 Dec 2011 19:11

Lol I just updated to the 3.07 today and I see the new option but now my right chat frame and data text panel are both missing :/ I was so close!!

Post 12 Dec 2011 12:27

Hey Devai, first of all thank you for staying so active on this particular post. Secondly, I'd love to know if there is an option to make the raid frames you have "bouncy." I don't know if that makes all that much sense, but I'd love to see the health frame literally moving up and down as you gain and lose health.

Post 13 Dec 2011 11:57

Thanks for UIs. very helpful.

btw Glory for Paragon. :)

Post 02 Apr 2012 08:03

What addon do you use to announce debuffs on chat ?
Like when you say " Parasite on me!" on Madness of Deathwing.

Post 03 Apr 2012 10:27

User avatardeva

Bigwigs

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 05 Apr 2012 13:44

ok

Post 26 Apr 2012 00:37

What is that addon that tracks your 4 set proc staff proc LNL proc?

Post 05 May 2012 20:43

Can somebody help pe with this?