Devai Hunter UI

Re: Devai Hunter UI

Post 13 May 2012 10:25

User avatardeva

malizmaj wrote:Heya deva :)!

In latest version of Elvui, Castbar is not like on your ss, instead its merged with my healt bar.

How i can have Cast bar like you do, and am i able to move it where i want?
Also i saw today on your stream, under your healt bar, you have icons with procs from Vial, and enchant on bow, etc?
How i can setup icons there also!

Best regards!

Alright, you can remove your cast bar from your unit frame by /ec -> unitframes -> (sub menu) player frame -> (on the right, drop downmenu) -> cast bar -> then you can basically just move it where ever you want.

about the internal cooldowns (vial,etc)
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/extracd

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 13 May 2012 13:08

thanks alot for fast answer.

Wish you all the best! :)!

Post 13 May 2012 16:48

Heya Devai! So yesterday, I watched your live stream of the Dragon Soul competition, and I found that I was very fond of the Vial of Shadows/Explosive Shot/ Chronoshunter/ Kiril timer/tracker thing. What is that? Where can I get that? Thanks!
- Prokaryotice US: Sargeras

Post 13 May 2012 16:49

Lol completely ignore that, I didn't read above me lol -.-

Post 13 May 2012 22:16

deva wrote:
Reyem wrote:Hey Devai,

How do you make Combat Trance appearing in classtimers? I have it enable in the filters but when I attack anything it doesn't appear.

Sorry for my bad english btw

Go to elvui settings by writing /ec -> Class timer -> filters -> trinket
Then go to dummy and shoot it so u have the Combat Trance on your buffs and mouseover that buff. You should see it's spell id (should look like this 107960 or 109719, depending what version of the trinket you have) then you just "add SpellID" and type the numbers in to that box.

Thats how you add trinket, spells, buffs or what ever you wanna see on you class timers. Class timers cant know about the new trinkets in the game, so if there is new items/trinket procs u wanna see in class timers, this what you need to do every time when you want to see new item/trikets procs on your classtimers.

Thanks! It works perfectly :)

Post 05 Jul 2012 23:43

Hi there I'm new here.

Just downloaded your UI...looks great....however..

I've seemingly lost the chat channels, have the empty boxes but no chat channels, how can i move them about and reset them to how they were when i loaded the UI,

thanks in advance.

Post 25 Jul 2012 23:21

Hello there Devai! I'm a long time viewer of Paragon, Streams, events, etc. And I wanted to ask you a few things concerning your User Inteface & Macros for Beast Mastery. (I'm currently messing around with it as well, like you did today)

Add-Ons:
I was just curious of what you were using to monitor your Chimera's Frost Breath ability. The image / Cast time appeared to the left of your player frame in the stream, and I would love to know what you're using. Also, I noticed your Big Wigs tracked someone's count down. Is there a way to set that up, or a command to do that?

Macros:
I also wanted to know what you are using as a Multi Shot macro, as in are you binding your chimera's AoE stuff together with Multi shot? Secondly, what are you using for pet swapping(Prepping Call of the Wild) and pet swapping targets(Dash/Charge?).

Thanks!

- Dometrix US - Maelstrom <CONVERGE>

ImageImage

Post 26 Aug 2012 00:03

Hi Devai,

How make a "damage font" is the same as yours? The new version Elvui, missing file default.lua =/

Post 28 Aug 2012 07:26

User avatardeva

Bregar wrote:Hi Devai,

How make a "damage font" is the same as yours? The new version Elvui, missing file default.lua =/

When you check elvui's general options, there is font section and just select the alternative combat font. Depends on your elvui version if there is preview of the font or not, im having version 3.6.

Post 28 Aug 2012 10:18

User avatardeva

Antique wrote:Hi there I'm new here.

Just downloaded your UI...looks great....however..

I've seemingly lost the chat channels, have the empty boxes but no chat channels, how can i move them about and reset them to how they were when i loaded the UI,

thanks in advance.

Don't actually know if you can retrive the chat channels, but it shound't be a problem to join back to them manually after you installed ElvUI. Anyways you can move them just by unlocking the chat windows just like in default blizzard ui you could. Right click on the window's topic and unlock, then you can move them where ever you want. I'd suggest that you move them to bottom left corner under the same tab, so you have more room on your screen!