Discipline priests in 5.2

Discipline priests in 5.2

Post 08 Mar 2013 12:07

Hello,
I've been confused about how to roll in 5.2 with my priest.Its been long that I've been following jhazrun in his stats+specs.Jhazrun,I've tried hard but never found any of your POVs in the paragon runs:(.I'm pretty much confused with the stat priority for discipline priests right now.When ever i armory you i always see you with quite different stats to the older time so I was never able to understand.I do 25man raiding and i do not plan to change to holy since i believe nerfed or not Absorbs>heals.

Coming to the topic of this forum,i always wanted to know how you play so i can improvize based on that.I would first of all want to have a look at your UI(Hope i'm not asking much).I've been a big fan of yours and i think asking a few stuffs from you could make me understand better.I want to know what exact amount of spirit are your deciding to raid with in 5.2 and also would u stay disc or holy?.If your going to stay disc,how much haste and mastery would you keep before you reforge to crit?.And if your going to play holy i want to know what will make it better then disc.

As far as divine aegis is concerened,i do not see a very much difference in its uptime,since now crit would give an 100% shield.Keeping all these facts in mind and nerf on mastery for spiritshell,i just want to know how would you heal in this patch.Just a brief perhaps a way that you'd play about.

Thank you:)

Re: Discipline priests in 5.2

Post 11 Mar 2013 17:40

User avatarJhazrun

I do 25man raiding
I do not. See the problem?
I would first of all want to have a look at your UI
Absolutely. Here you go (from an LFR):

I want to know what exact amount of spirit are your deciding to raid with in 5.2
Exact? I don't even care past 'much' and 'not so much' myself.
would u stay disc or holy?
Do you realize that it takes literally five seconds to swap between the two?

Post 11 Mar 2013 22:03

Post 15 Mar 2013 12:40

Jhazrun, serious question. Do you think it would be possible to plan to capture your point of view in an upcoming progression kill video?

I think it would certainly add a lot of perspective on the encounter. Whatever it is that you are doing half the time is just insane. The other half is just plain pro.

Post 17 Mar 2013 09:05

Durlockozk wrote:Jhazrun, serious question. Do you think it would be possible to plan to capture your point of view in an upcoming progression kill video?

I think it would certainly add a lot of perspective on the encounter. Whatever it is that you are doing half the time is just insane. The other half is just plain pro.

Jhazrun : Can you please fraps the next tier? Want to see some awesome Priest pov and ofc the most orgasmic UI ever known to man :D / Will any of your full-time healers record their PoV in future tiers?
Jhazrun: I've heard that a lot. Makes one think it might be about time to do just that.

(From last Q&A)

Post 18 Mar 2013 14:04

Post 25 Mar 2013 11:49

User avatarJhazrun

Jhazrun, serious question. Do you think it would be possible to plan to capture your point of view in an upcoming progression kill video?
http://youtu.be/WIrzCM3meUk

Bishop captures King. Paragon vs Lei Shen will be from my PoV.

Post 25 Mar 2013 15:28

Jhazrun PoV.

/fanboy squeal

Post 25 Mar 2013 15:38

Jhazrun wrote:Bishop captures King. Paragon vs Lei Shen will be from my PoV.

http://youtu.be/5FiFMKR3LGc