Priest Grid Help

Priest Grid Help

Post 08 Oct 2011 15:11

Hello guys ..

I once had a grid module, which showed the cooldown time of my renew when it was on a target ..
Then i got a new pc, and now i cant remember what the addon was called, can anyone help me with that?

Thanks, qruzz

Re: Priest Grid Help

Post 16 Oct 2011 03:18

User avatarJhazrun

These days I tend to just hang out in the Priest section. In case this's still relevant, though, I use GridStatusHots, as well as GridIndicatorSideText to display the counters.

Post 17 Oct 2011 13:25

Thanks allot for the answer , and i now made it come up with an incon of renew, that is slowly fadeing out, if you know what i meen, until its gone ..
But i would really love if it was possible to get it to show as seconds,
So that i could see the countdown as seconds instead of a icon fadeing out :')
Hope you can answer on this aswell , thanks

Post 22 Oct 2011 10:56

User avatarJhazrun

qruzz wrote:Thanks allot for the answer , and i now made it come up with an incon of renew, that is slowly fadeing out, if you know what i meen, until its gone ..
But i would really love if it was possible to get it to show as seconds,
So that i could see the countdown as seconds instead of a icon fadeing out :')
Hope you can answer on this aswell , thanks

I still only read this section of the forum no more than once a week at best. You're better off with a PM if you prefer a speedier response.

As for the subject, it does show as seconds. You're trying to use the default buff entry, when there's a separate one (e.g., "MyRenew" or something like it) for StatusHots' numerical indicators.

Post 20 Oct 2013 14:27

User avatarcpy

Jhazrun, do you use custom power auras icon and settings? I really like your priest interface. Where can one get those presets?

Post 23 Oct 2013 22:58

User avatarJhazrun

cpy wrote:Jhazrun, do you use custom power auras icon and settings? I really like your priest interface. Where can one get those presets?
The cooldown circles are custom-made with PowerAuras, but the add-on itself is long abandoned and unstable, so you probably want to find something else to suit your needs at this point.