Tank UI discussion

Tank UI discussion

Post 26 Feb 2010 12:47

User avatarxenophics

Request Paragon members to post their UIs if you are interested to see them.

Sejta:
Picture with addon names: here
Last edited by xenophics on 05 Mar 2010 09:43, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Tank UI discussion

Post 26 Feb 2010 14:34

Since armory currently is down and I simply can´t remember who tanks and such in Paragon hehe, i would like one of the Pala Tanks (if you have someone who often tanks) to post their UI and i would be a huge help if the names of the addons would be inclueded :)

*Don´t worry I´m not going to steal it ;)*

Many Thanks :)

Post 27 Feb 2010 00:29

I would like to see Sejta's UI ive been playing around with mine as a druid mt for my guild but it still needs some work

Post 27 Feb 2010 09:08

User avatarLazei

I don't have a decent screenshot of my UI available right now but you can see my UI in action in my Lady DW hard mode video.

Addons:
Nameplates: Aloft. Threat colored nameplates are essential. Tidyplates (+threatplates) is a good, ligther alternative.
Unitframes: Shadowed unitframes. Don't use Pitbull.
Action bars: Bartender. I use it to show cooldowns in that bar above chat. I've hidden all the normal ability buttons which are on the left side. Mouseovering will show them.
Cast bars: Quartz.
Buffs: Buffalo. Mostly for making the buff icons smaller and moving debuffs to a better location.
Tooltip: Tinytip.
Minimap: Basic minimap (I think, can't check now)
Minimap button frame.
Tanking ability rotation and cooldown window: Eventhorizon continued.

Raidframes: sRaidframes. The best raidframes imo. I can easily see some debuffs and tank cooldown usage from the frames (so I know when to use sacrifices).
MT targets: ora2. It also shows soulstones and if ankh is available on my raidframes when someone is dead.

Mik's scrolling battle text. I hate combat text addons and I've deleted this since that video.

Needtoknow: Timers for everyday abilities.
Powerauras: Amazing addon that can alert about anything. I use it to alert about missing buffs and encounter specific stuff that isn't done by bossmods.

And of course the almost essential other addons: Prat, Omen, Pallypower and Bigwigs.

Post 27 Feb 2010 19:00

Lazei, On your video you Hos tuuttiz at some point. How do you whisper him without actually whispering him? is that an addon or an macro?

Post 27 Feb 2010 20:15

User avatarLazei

Its an addon called ardent defender.

Post 04 Mar 2010 23:34

Nothing fancy, link here.

Post 10 Mar 2010 20:58

Seita wrote:Nothing fancy, link here.

nice ui and on point id be intrested if ur willing to upload :-)

Post 02 Apr 2010 14:49

What's your addon for your incomming damaged Sejta?

Post 02 Apr 2010 15:45

Some ancient version of SCT.