Suggestions & Feedback

Suggestions & Feedback

Post 29 Mar 2010 02:43

Post your suggestions, bug reports and feedbacks here.

In case you want to do this privately you can send e-mail to

Re: Suggestions & Feedback

Post 29 Mar 2010 03:03

Loving the site and all the work you guys have put into this and Congratulations on your accomplishments in ICC Ulduar and ToGC

Post 29 Mar 2010 11:05

User avatarxenophics

Thanks a lot Phansiku. Makes xeno happy! :)

Feel free to speak up tho if you feel like you'd want more/less of something. It's not easy to read readers' minds when designing this!

Post 29 Mar 2010 19:46

I like your site too.....All the thing are really finnish. I like the part "Roster", all your guildies speak about them and they look like very incorporated in the guild.
And your forum are not so spam with many subject with no interrest.
I think the only problem for me is that I don't understand all the thing you say :D .

No really it's a very good site, I like to slack on it :D

Krânøs, Illidan-EU

Post 29 Mar 2010 22:38

Ah one good addition might be a Few more guides in the forum section maybe some boss strats after WF's have been completed.

Haha i hate posting so late then its forever to get a response. Dang time difference haha

Post 06 Apr 2010 12:22

User avatarDelarion

Hey, i love the site, just like the others seem to do, but i've got a few suggestions as well to a few things that i think could be added on to improve the site:

1. First of all, i'm seeing some flaws in the current Class Discussion, you've got 1 thread for each class, making it hard to search up things that have been discussed and answered. So my suggestion would be making 10 seperate class forums, where you can post own threads and have a FAQ and some other sticky's that you'd like

2. I've also noticed that you've only got a Warlock guide atm, i'd love to see some other guides :) Personally i play three classes, mostly Hunter but also Warrior and Shaman, and i'd love to see some guides on those as well, hopefully between the different specs as well. Ofcourse that will require some effort from your members but if you're up to it, then i'd recommend doing so :)

3. I'd simply love a full list of you'r members UI's and maybe even addon-list so that the rest of the community on the forums can adjust their own UI's, get some tips and advice on certain addons and so on :)

Other than that, i find your forums very detailed and nice, and i love how your members interact with the rest of the community on such fast notice. Keep up the good work and grats on your accomplishments in ICC and good luck further on.

Post 12 Apr 2010 20:31

User avatarmeth

Hello Paragon,

First of all I'd like to congratulate on the great "job" you are doing without making it look like one. You have a nice small website that offers all the information about the guild one needs to get familiar with it and the members. It offers proper self-created content while refraining from making huge promises about whats to come and the forum activity of the members towards questions from the community is great. No arrogance, cockyness or anything else that can come from "being the best" at something.

What I'd love to see would be old screenshots from Vanilla or even beta esp of the members. There are usually a lot of diamonds among those and it is so heartwarming to see the old stuff. So an article with a collection of the best screenshots and the stories they tell would be a great read.

Post 12 Apr 2010 21:11

User avatarxenophics

Thanks for the feedback Niroth.

I found your idea about old screenshots & vanilla memories very interesting. Let's see what we can come up with! :)

Post 12 Apr 2010 21:22

heres one memory from vanilla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM2rIrBTpzE

still remember it like yesterday<3

nättiä duunii :>

Post 13 Apr 2010 04:16

Kirsti wrote:heres one memory from vanilla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM2rIrBTpzE

still remember it like yesterday<3

nättiä duunii :>

One memory from vanilla

Full world buffs etc. at Loatheb...Some priest first in the healing rotation...'Oops forgot to heal' -> instant wipe

Kirsti do you remember who it was?