Kahva's UI

Kahva's UI

Post 11 Apr 2010 21:23

Firstly congrats on the world first and second that movie was possibly one of the best movies i have ever seen.

Now to my point i absolutely loved Kahva's UI would be great if i could get a list of addons or if he could possibly upload it somewhere!

Thanks in advance!

Re: Kahva's UI

Post 12 Apr 2010 13:05

I registered here just to ask the same :)
Congratz on your kill!
I also would love to see a screen with the names of ur addons or even a complete upload.

Post 12 Apr 2010 13:59

Hey!

When I saw the video I really liked the UI as well.
Especially the Grid Configuration. I liked how you could see which players got earth-shield, or are shielded by the priests. Could you maybe upload the UI or Grid Configuration somehow? I would really appreciate it.

Congratz btw again! From germany ;)

Greets, Vinzz

Post 12 Apr 2010 15:28

He's using Grid IndicatorIconBar, Which you can configure so you easily can see your Earth shield / Water shield.

Post 12 Apr 2010 16:05

I got it on Curse. Great Addon. Just one Problem - How can I configure it that way, so it shows me the Timer for Ancestral Fortitude (Top Left Corner in the Video).
I like the "Clock Style" - in my Grid it just disappears... :(

Please help^^

Post 12 Apr 2010 18:42

Vinzz wrote:I got it on Curse. Great Addon. Just one Problem - How can I configure it that way, so it shows me the Timer for Ancestral Fortitude (Top Left Corner in the Video).
I like the "Clock Style" - in my Grid it just disappears... :(

Please help^^

Enable "show duration" from Status -> Auras -> buff:x. Sadly you can only have the clock thingy, it sucks compared to countdown.

Also here's list of the addons I have:
Shadowed Unitframes
Grid
Grid_QuickHealth
GridIndicatorIconBar
GridManaBars
Quartz
Elk's buff bars
Bigwigs
Mikk's scrolling battle text(msbt)
Dominos
Coolline
Recount
TotemTimers

Post 12 Apr 2010 19:34

hiski wrote:Enable "show duration" from Status -> Auras -> buff:x. Sadly you can only have the clock thingy, it sucks compared to countdown.

Also here's list of the addons I have:
Shadowed Unitframes
Grid
Grid_QuickHealth
GridIndicatorIconBar
GridManaBars
Quartz
Elk's buff bars
Bigwigs
Mikk's scrolling battle text(msbt)
Dominos
Coolline
Recount
TotemTimers

Thanks man! Just two more questions:
a)Is your UI on Curse? ^^
b) How did you change the font color of Grid to "white"? I really dislike it is the same color as the class.

Greetz, Vinzz from EU-Blackrock

Post 12 Apr 2010 21:54

hiski wrote:Enable "show duration" from Status -> Auras -> buff:x. Sadly you can only have the clock thingy, it sucks compared to countdown.

Actually, if it works anything like the standard Grid center icon you can have countdown too if you use OmniCC. At least I get countdown on Grid center icons when I configured OmniCC properly.

Post 13 Apr 2010 03:54

Can you please upload your grid config Kahva? It would be awesome and appreciated because it's one of the best grid config i've ever seen.

Post 13 Apr 2010 05:47

Kruf wrote:Actually, if it works anything like the standard Grid center icon you can have countdown too if you use OmniCC. At least I get countdown on Grid center icons when I configured OmniCC properly.

Yeah apparently, I wish someone would have told me before ICC ^^

Vinzz wrote:Thanks man! Just two more questions:
a)Is your UI on Curse? ^^
b) How did you change the font color of Grid to "white"? I really dislike it is the same color as the class.

Greetz, Vinzz from EU-Blackrock

A) Nah it's not on curse and it won't be. Infact I dont have it either anymore cos my hdd broke down.. so I had to fix it together again and only thing I bothered to do properly was grid rest is just a mess, so I won't upload it.

B) uncheck Status -> Unit Name -> Use class color.

asmarc wrote:Can you please upload your grid config Kahva? It would be awesome and appreciated because it's one of the best grid config i've ever seen.

There you go.