Wireless

Wireless

Post 21 Aug 2010 13:44

This may sound random, but do you guys try to avoid wireless hardware due to the chance of actions not being picked up? Or them running out of batteries mid-raid?

Re: Wireless

Post 21 Aug 2010 15:15

User avatarzYN

In a nutshell: Hell yes. Unless something changes drastically, I don't think I'll be using a wireless mouse (or probably even a keyboard) in the near future.

Post 21 Aug 2010 15:18

Wireless is just fine but changing the batteries and what not is too troublesome imo.

Post 21 Aug 2010 17:37

User avatarUnshakable

Wireless is not my bag. I like being able to see a cord, it makes me feel safe. Same for my band. While others are buying wireless instrument systems, I still buy the cables. Different strokes..., I suppose.

Post 21 Aug 2010 17:39

User avatarmeth

Real men have cables

Post 21 Aug 2010 20:02

Thanks for the replies :P nice to know im not the only one that thinks wireless can be useless ^^

Post 23 Aug 2010 08:04

Wireless has no advantage for me over wired, and has the extra hassle and risk of running out of battery at the wrong moment. So I'll stay with wired for now.

From what I hear modern wireless equipment no longer has latency and dropped action issues like the old crap used to - but since it doesn't really give anything over wired I haven't seen any reason to try again myself.

Post 22 Sep 2010 12:16

Cables forever.