Two screens

Re: Two screens

Post 18 Nov 2010 20:31

Kruf wrote:by default Wine/Cedega at least used to consider a dual screen setup as one big screen, which wasn't much fun with WoW

That is exactly what I want, but if you already know this then you must have tried it before, I am right? Why wasn't it good with WoW?

Did WoW "centralize view" in between the two screens (creating a gap in the middle of the UI, removing the visibility in front of your character and putting the action bar across both screens)?
Perhaps I would need 3 screens to make it worth to use then?

Post 18 Nov 2010 20:53

Colmeia wrote:
Kruf wrote:by default Wine/Cedega at least used to consider a dual screen setup as one big screen, which wasn't much fun with WoW

That is exactly what I want, but if you already know this then you must have tried it before, I am right? Why wasn't it good with WoW?

Did WoW "centralize view" in between the two screens (creating a gap in the middle of the UI, removing the visibility in front of your character and putting the action bar across both screens)?
Perhaps I would need 3 screens to make it worth to use then?

Unsurprisingly WoW also considers it one big screen, so your character is half on each screen, action bars are split and so on. You can, of course, change the WoW 3D world viewport and move all the UI elements, but I've never found any use for having WoW on both screens in that kind of setup anyway.

Post 19 Nov 2010 19:56

*widescreen mayhem*

Anyway, it's a fact i'm owning another monitor.